Preparatory Course for IELTS
1. Title and Origin:
• PREPARATORY COURSE FOR INTERNATIONAL ENGLISH TETING SYSTEM (IELTS)
• American Center for Education
2. Program Summary:
The objective of this course is to prepare our students to pass the IELTS Exam.
According to the official website of the ILETS: The IELTS test measures your ability to communicate in English in colleges and universities. It is the most widely accepted English-language test in the world. … The IELTS test gives you more choices about where you want to study. IELTS is accepted by more institutions than any other English-language test in the world — including the top colleges and universities … including almost every university in the U.S., UK, Australia,
ou can retake the test if you want to improve your scores. The IELTS test gives you the skills you need to communicate in real-life academic situations. In the classroom and on campus, you will be able to communicate your ideas effectively.
Listen to lectures, read textbooks and online research, write academic papers and e-mails, and speak with other students and professors. The IELTS test is fair and accurate. All test takers have a similar test-taking experience, which eliminates the inconsistency of interviews that could negatively impact your scores. Scores are objective and unbiased.
3. Entry Requirements:
• Completion of Middle or High School or Equivalent
• With basic knowledge of English as a second language or with its equivalent skill or above
4. Total Course Duration/Instruction Hours:
• Full Time: 3 Months/180 hours, 5 sessions per week x 3 hours
• Part Time: 5 Months/180 hours, 4 sessions per week x 2 hours
5. Mode of Delivery, Class Size and Intake:
• Delivery: Lectures and Tutorials (Face to face)
• Class Size: Minimum Six (6) – Maximum Forty (40)
• Intake:Mar, May, Jul, Sep and Nov of each year *Note: The course intake months might be adjusted.
6. Course Fees:
• Please click here to find out the relevant fee details.
• Please follow your signed student contract to make the relevant payment.
• Students and parents shall transfer the course fees directly to ACE bank account or make the payment to ACE finance department.
• Students and parents shall pay attention to the risk of paying course fees through recruitment agents or other third parties.
7. Course Synopses and Module Syllabus:
Please write to us for the Course Synopses and Module Syllabus.
• IELTS Preparatory Module
8. Graduation Requirement
• Pass the module
9. Assessment Methods:
• Assignment (Homework, Quizzes, Group work & etc)
• Mid-Term Examination
• Final Examination
Please refer to this page for the relevant lecturers being assigned to the relevant modules.
If you need any extra information about this course, please click here to write to ACE course consultants.