The American Center for Education offers a model of excellence in higher education in Asia, producing students who are well prepared to succeed in their future endeavors.
To provide our students with a world-class education and an open-minded, global perspective in an inclusive learning environment.
- Academic Excellence
- Continuous Improvement
- Our ‘Culture’ includes the values, beliefs, and attitudes that guide and shape the behaviors and activities of everyone at ACE.
- ACE has a ‘culture of learning’ inspired by UWRF.
- ACE provides a strong learning environment for our students.
- Our management team will serve as role models for our values.
- The pastoral counselling services that we provide to our students will create a culture and climate of care, trust, and friendliness for our students.
Further to the values and culture of our college, we wish to inculcate a culture of Lifelong Learning in the teaching environment as well as the strategic development of transforming every student enrolled in the ACE to be the best they can be. Every student regardless of their nationalities especially those from the neighboring countries comes with one aim and that is to excel in their studies of choice. Due to their lacking proficiency in the English language, they are deeming to be slower at the beginning of the transition period but usually able to accelerate exponentially given the right learning environment. Hence, the teaching strategies adopted by the college as well as the lecturers become of paramount importance towards the academic pursuits and success of these students. Given this scenario, it is, therefore, necessary for the college to embrace the newly founded paradigm shift which greatly changes the learning landscape in the past ten years or so. Hence, it explains the urgent need for both our educators as well as learners besides acquiring knowledge but also sharpen our skills to better equip ourselves for doing a job well when entering the job market.