OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership (E-learning)
1. Title and Origin:
• OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership (E-learning)
• OTHM Qualifications
2. Program Summary:
The objective of the OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership qualification is to develop strategic management and leadership skills for managers who have the authority and personal attributes to translate organisational strategy into effective operational performance. This qualification reflects current practice in Strategic Management and Leadership and allows learners to develop and expand their high-level understanding of strategic management and leadership in the workplace. This qualification is suitable for mature learners with a background in academic study or industry. The qualification has a clear work-related emphasis on practical skills development alongside theoretical fundamentals.
Successful completion of the Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership qualification will equip learners with the key skills and capabilities to become an effective strategic manager. The qualification also allows learners to progress into or within employment and/or continue their study towards an MBA with advanced standing.
3. Entry Requirements:
For entry onto the OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership qualification, learners must possess:
• An honors degree in related subject, or UK level 6 diploma, or an equivalent overseas qualification
• Mature candidates at least 30 years old with 8 years of working experience
• Learner must be 21 years old or older at the beginning of the course
TOEFL IBT 61, or IELTS 6.0, or its equivalent
4. Total Course Duration/Instruction Hours:
• Full Time: 8 Months/480 hours, 5 sessions per week x 3 hours
• Part Time: 12 Months/432 hours, 3 sessions per week x 3 hours
5. Mode of Delivery, Class Size and Intake:
• Delivery: Lectures and Tutorials (Face to face)
• Class Size: Minimum Six (6) – Maximum Forty (40)
• Intake: Mar, May, Jul, Sep and Nov of each year *Note: The course intake months might be adjusted.
6. Course Fees:
• Please click here to find out the relevant fee details.
• Please follow your signed student contract to make the relevant payment.
7. Course Synopses and Module Syllabus:
Please write to email@example.com to obtain the relevant Course Synopses and Module Syllabus.
• Strategic Management
• Strategic Leadership
• Strategic Human Resource Management
• Advanced Business Research Methods
• Strategic Financial Management
• Supply Chain and Operations Management
• Entrepreneurship and Innovation
• Globalisation and Corporate Governance
• Strategic Change Management
• Strategic Marketing
8. Graduation Requirement
• Pass 4 Mandatory and 2 Elective units
9. Assessment Methods:
Please refer to this page for the relevant lecturers being assigned to the relevant modules.
If you need any extra information about this course, please click here to write to ACE course consultants.