The American Center for Education (ACE) is registered with the Committee for Private Education (CPE), Singapore, which is the governing organization for Private Education Institutions in Singapore. ACE is a higher education provider established in 2007 through collaborations with university partners in the University of Wisconsin System. ACE offers promising higher education programs leading to both American education system and the British education system.
ACE offers Diploma, Advanced Diploma, Higher Diploma, Post-Graduate Diploma in more than 6 Majors such as Hospitality, IT Management, Business Administration, Logistics & Supply Chain Management, Digital Marketing and Banking and Finance related courses.
ACE helps students to acquire knowledge, skills and confidence they need to succeed in today’s challenging world market for talent.
Click here to see our qualification progression path for for students.
Click here to see ACE Introduction Video
ACE Service Quality Commitment
- Curriculum – At ACE we are committed to providing our students with access to a quality educational experiences based on both UK and US Higher Education Systems. The broad knowledge base and skills encountered in the ACE curriculum prepare students to pursue further educational opportunities and to take their place in our dynamic global society. The ongoing involvement of the ACE management, the efforts from the experienced industry professionals, and the continuous support from renowned University Partners assure the quality of the ACE academic programs.
- Students – All members of the staff at ACE are devoted to giving personal attention to each and every student. Your success in achieving your educational goals is our number one priority. We promise you that we will spare no effort in helping you realize your highest aspirations and ambitions.
- Service Quality – ACE focus on four areas (Guaranteed Services, Fee Collection, Security of Personal Data, and Quality Assurance) in the daily operations to ensure the quality services and high student satisfaction rates.
Service Quality Targets
- Standard and quality of student support services Benchmark and Target.
- Holistic experiences (e.g. ECA, enrichment activities etc.) in ACE Benchmark and Target.
- To resolve complaints /disputes within 21 working days.
- Examination results to be released within 8-weeks from the last day of examination for ACE Program and 12-weeks for Non-ACE Program.
- Refund (when qualified) to be processed within 7 working days.
- 100% Fees Protection to all students.
CPE Registration and EduTrust Status
CPE Registration No.: 200703019D
Validity: 8 July 2023 to 7 July 2027
Click here to view our ERF CERTIFICATE
Cert No.: EDU-2-2141
Validity: 04/11/2021 to 03/11/2025
Click here to view our EDUTRUST CERTIFICATE