Dispute Resolution | American Center for Education

Dispute Resolution


1. ACE has a documented close-loop feedback and complaint management system in place to gather and address all feedback / complaints received (either from the public, staff, students and prospective students).

2. A student dispute may arise from any aspect of a student's educational experience at ACE which they believe to be unfair, unjust or unreasonable.

3. ACE treat all grievances, disputes and appeals as our important feedback. We have staff specially assigned to manage students' welfare, including the handling of their grievances and complaints according to our procedures. We are committed to resolving any feedback / complaint received within 21 working days. If the complaint is not resolved amicably within the stipulated period, it will be channeled to Singapore Mediation Centre (SMC), Singapore Institute of Arbitrators SIArb) or the Small Claims Tribunal for mediation.

Educational Partners
University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee University of Florida University of Wisconsin - Eau Claire