Award for Suggestions
1. Staff and students can provide suggestions using the suggestion form (FRM-029 Suggestion Form) or the normal feedback form (FRM-202 Feedback & Complaint Form). Suggestions submitted by emails are also accepted.
2. A MT member will evaluate the suggestions to decide whether to recommend adopting the suggestions and whether an award is entitled.
3. The MD gives the final approval for the recommendations.
4. The suggestions are recorded to track the total number of good suggestions for which awards will be given.
5. Award Details:
Any one good suggestion: a NTUC Fair Price Voucher S$20.
Any two good suggestions: a NTUC Fair Price Voucher S$50.
Any three good suggestions: a NTUC Fair Price Voucher S$100.
6. Awards will be given out only with the approval of the MD.