Award for Suggestions
1. Staff and students are encouraged to provide suggestions using various channels including the normal feedback form and emails.
2. A Management Team member will evaluate the suggestion to decide whether to recommend adopting the suggestion and whether to propose entitling this suggestion for an award.
3. The Managing Director gives the final approval for the recommendations.
4. The suggestions are recorded to track the total number of good suggestions being given.
5. The award is to be given at the end of the year:
One good and valuable suggestion within a calendar year: cash S$100 or vouchers worth S$100.
Two good and valuable suggestions within a calendar year: cash S$300 or vouchers worth S$300.
Three good and valuable suggestions within a calendar year: cash S$500 or vouchers worth S$500.