1. All students who are Student's Pass holders should achieve a minimum attendance of 90% per month.
2. To qualify for assessment/examination, students should achieve the following minimum attendance rate:
2.1 75% attendance rate for Student's Pass holders
2.2 75% attendance rate for non-Student's Pass holders
3. All students must submit a valid medical certificate to Student Services whenever absent on medical ground.
4. Students who need to apply for leave of absence with valid reason(s) must submit the application form to Student Services for management approval prior to making travelling arrangement. Approval by the management will be considered on a case by case basis. (Please take note that written approval from parent or legal guardian is required for students below 18 years old).
5. ACE shall notify the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority of Singapore (ICA) whenever the student on Student's Pass is absent continuously for more than seven (7) days or if the monthly attendance is less than 90% without a valid reason.
6. ACE shall not hesitate to take disciplinary actions against students who does not meet the requirements as stipulated under Clause 1 and 2. The disciplinary actions taken shall be in accordance to established procedure, Student Conduct and Attendance