1. ACE shall conduct assessments in accordance with the procedure, Student Assessment Process.
2. All assessments administered by ACE shall encourage, reinforce and form an integral part of teaching and learning.
3. Assessment shall provide quality and timely feedback to enhance learning.
4. Assessment practices shall be valid, reliable and consistent.
5. Assessment is integral to course and topic.
6. Information about assessment is readily available.
7. Assessment is fair, equitable and inclusive.
8. The amount of assessment is manageable for students and staff.
9. Assessment practices are monitored for quality assurance and improvement.
10. All assessment questions set must be aligned to the intended learning outcomes and contents of the examinable subject.