1. ACE shall conduct assessments in accordance with the standard procedures.
2. The assessment questions are strictly kept confidential.
3. All assessments administered by ACE shall encourage, reinforce and form an integral part of teaching and learning.
4. All assessment questions set are aligned to the intended learning objectives and learning outcomes.
5. Assessment practices shall be valid, reliable and consistent.
6. Assessments shall be fair, equitable and inclusive.
7. The number of assessments shall be manageable for students and staff.
8. Assessment practices are monitored for quality assurance and improvement.
9. The students are encouraged to provide feedback about the assessment practice.
10. The students can appeal the assessment results by following the appeal process.