1. The appeal form must be submitted within one (1) month from the official release of the assessment results, module final grades, or the relevant academic/operation decisions. After which, the appeal requests will not be accepted.
2. The submission of this form is valid only from the day when the relevant Appeal Service Charge is paid unless the charge is waived.
3. For in-house courses and academic/operation decisions, the response time shall be within 4 weeks from receiving the appeal form and the service charge.
4. For courses being administered by a partner organization, the response time shall be within 8 weeks from receiving the appeal form and the service charge.
5. The decision from the Academic/Examination Board (if applicable) or partner organization (if applicable) for the appeal request is final.