Certificate in English Language Enhancement Course1. Title and Origin:
• Certificate in English-Language Enhancement Course (ENG-ENH)
• American Center for Education
2. Program Summary:
The objective of this course is to enhance our students' mastery of basic, intermediate, and advanced English-language skills, which will give them the language foundation they need for their further studies in an English-language medium learning environment.
3. Entry Requirements:
- • Completion of Middle or High School or Equivalent
- • Minimum age: 14
- • With basic knowledge of English as a second language, or
- • With its equivalent skill
4. Total Course Duration/Instruction Hours:
• Full Time: 9 Months/480 hours, 5 sessions per week x 3 hours
• Part Time: 14 Months/480 hours, 3 sessions per week x 3 hours
5. Mode of Delivery, Class Size and Intake:
• Delivery:Lectures and Tutorials (Face to face)
• Class Size:Minimum Six (6) - Maximum Forty (40)
• Intake:Mar, May, Jul, Sep and Nov of each year *Note: The course intake months might be adjusted.
6. Course Fees:
- • Please click here to find out the relevant fee details.
- • Please follow your signed student contract to make the relevant payment.
- • Students and parents shall transfer the course fees directly to ACE bank account or make the payment to ACE finance department.
- • Students and parents shall pay attention to the risk of paying course fees through recruitment agents or other third parties.
7. Course Synopses and Module Syllabus:
Click here to download the Course Synopses and Module Syllabus.
- • ENG101 English in Basic Level
- • ENG102 English in Intermediate Level
- • ENG103 English in Advanced Level
8. Graduation Requirement
• Pass 3 modules
9. Assessment Methods:
• Assignment (Homework, Quizzes, Group work & etc)
• Mid-Term Examination
• Final Examination
Please refer to this page for the relevant lecturers being assigned to the relevant modules.
If you need any extra information about this course, please click here to write to ACE course consultants.