Post-graduate Diploma in Chinese National Culture (Mandarin)1. Title and Origin:
• Post-graduate Diploma in Chinese National Culture (Mandarin) (PGDCNC)
• American Center for Education
2. Program Summary:
The course is a higher-level study on the several aspects of Chinese National Culture, including Buddhist Culture's history and how it affects Chinese, the relationship between China and Western Culture, how the two Cultures affect each other.
3. Entry Requirements:
- Bachelor degree in any major without working experience, or
- Advanced diploma in any major with completion of Diploma in Book of Changes or
- The similar major, with at least 5 years' working experience
- Minimum age: 21
- Good skills in Mandarin
4. Total Course Duration/Instruction Hours:
• Full Time: Theory study, 6 Months/150 hours, 5 sessions per week x 3 hours
• Part Time: Theory study, 10 Months/150 hours, 2 sessions per week x 3 hours
5. Mode of Delivery, Class Size and Intake:
• Delivery: Lectures and Tutorials (Face to face)
• Class Size: Minimum Six (6) - Maximum Forty (40)
• Intake: Mar, May, Jul, Sep and Nov of each year
*Note: The course intake months might be adjusted.
6. Course Fees:
- • Please click here to find out the relevant fee details.
- • Please follow your signed student contract to make the relevant payment.
- • Students and parents shall transfer the course fees directly to ACE bank account or make the payment to ACE finance department.
- • Students and parents shall pay attention to the risk of paying course fees through recruitment agents or other third parties.
7. Course Synopses and Module Syllabus:
Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain the relevant Course Synopses and Module Syllabus.
- • Research on Chinese Buddhist Culture
- • Comparison Research of China and Western Culture
- • Pre-Qin Dynasty Scholars and their thoughts
- • Yijing or Book of Changes
- • Lao Tzu's Moral Classics
8. Graduation Requirement
• Pass all Modules
9. Assessment Methods:
• Assignment (Homework, Quizzes, Group work & etc)
Please refer to this page for the relevant lecturers being assigned to the relevant modules.
If you need any extra information about this course, please click here to write to ACE course consultants.