Post-graduate Diploma in Business Administration1. Title and Origin:
• Post-graduate Diploma in Business Administration (PGDBA)
• American Center for Education
2. Program Summary:
ACE is offerring the Post-Graduate Diploma in Business Administration (MBA Preparation Program - PGDBA) to all local and international students.
3. Entry Requirements:
- • Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- • TOEFL iBT 54 or IELTS 5.5, or
- • Equivalent English Level and Skills, verified by ACE
4. Total Course Duration/Instruction Hours:
• Full Time: 10 Months/270 hours, 5 sessions per week x 3 hours
• Part Time: 12 Months/270 hours, 3 sessions per week x 3 hours
5. Mode of Delivery, Class Size and Intake:
• Delivery: Lectures and Tutorials (Face to face)
• Class Size: Minimum Six (6) - Maximum Forty (40)
• Intake: Mar, May, Jul, Sep and Nov of each year *Note: The course intake months might be adjusted.
6. Course Fees:
- • Please click here to find out the relevant fee details.
- • Please follow your signed student contract to make the relevant payment.
7. Course Synopses and Module Syllabus:
Please write to email@example.com to obtain the relevant Course Synopses and Module Syllabus.
- • 1. SEN 022: Academic English Skills level 2
- • 2. SEN 023: Academic English Skills level 3
- • 3. SACCT 231: Principles of Accounting I
- • 4. SECON 201: Principles of Microeconomics
- • 5. SMATH 226: Fundamentals of Statistics
- • 6. SFINC 345: Managerial Finance
- • 7. SMNGT 300: Management and Organizational Behavior
- • 8. SMKTG 310: Principles of Marketing
8. Graduation Requirement
• Pass 6 (Non-sen) modules
9. Assessment Methods:
• Assignment (Homework, Quizzes, Group work & etc)
• Mid-Term Examination
• Final Examination
Please refer to this page for the relevant lecturers being assigned to the relevant modules.
If you need any extra information about this course, please click here to write to ACE course consultants.