University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
At UWM, we're empowering today's best minds to meet the challenges of tomorrow. UWM offers 180 degree programs — including 94 undergraduate, 53 master's and 32 doctoral — plus many cross-disciplinary certificate programs. Our 14 schools and colleges house more than 70 scholarly centers, institutes and laboratories. Put the numbers together and they add up to a campus where our discovery and learning have put UWM in the top 102 public doctoral research institutions in the country. Start here to take a closer look at all we have to offer.
Not sure where to start or want to knowwhat you can do with your major? Explore career options made possible with a UWM degree.
Flex your potential with the new UW Flexible Option program, featuring four UWM degree and certificate programs. These competency-based, self-paced degree programs are made to fit your knowledge, needs, and schedule. Start when you want, work at your pace, and earn credit using knowledge you already have to pass assessments. Learn more about the UW Flexible Option
Schools and Colleges
- • School of Architecture and Urban Planning
- • Peck School of the Arts
- • Lubar School of Business
- • School of Continuing Education
- • School of Education
- • College of Engineering & Applied Science
- • School of Freshwater Sciences
- • Graduate School
- • College of Health Sciences
- • School of Information Studies
- • College of Letters & Science
- • College of Nursing
- • Joseph J. Zilber School of Public Health
- • Helen Bader School of Social Welfare
For more information on UWM, please visit www.uwm.edu.